Wednesday 12 January 2011

Preperations for Autosport Show

As some of you may know, this week sees the return of the anual Autosport International Show at the NEC in Birmingham and I willl be attending as a member of the www.motorsport.com team. Having been appointed as one of their Formula 1 Correspondents, I shall be covering the first day of the show and trying to interview any names I can get my hands on!

This is the first event I'll have attended in a journalistic capacity in nearly 6 years and totally forgot how much I need to organise!

Just hoping I can find my wallet which has been missing for over a week now! All my ID inside and that could pose problems at the Media Centre on Thursday morning when I try to collect my press pass!

Going to report back on Thursday with how things went!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment