Friday 21 January 2011

I hope Virgin F1 car proves more reliable than their Internet service!

Dear god am I having 'one of those days'!

My internet went yesterday and is yet to return (not sure where it's got to but the wardrobe is empty and the suitcase is gone)

I'm currently sat in Starbucks with my 5 year old daughter consistantly asking:
"Are you finished yet dadddy?"
To which my automatic response is the time-honoured "nearly"...

There are hoards of school kids everywhere, teenage girls with so much make up on that their bodies enter the coffee house 2 minuets after their faces. Boys who are busy making themselves look like a reach catch, picking their noses and other parts of their bodies while lurching over the females. Mothers with children testing their paitience and the structural sturdiness of the furniture - one little boy is trying to smash the life out of a poor chair as I write.

I have emails to send, phone calls to make and other work to do but will have to abandon such plans as my little lady ccompanion is getting ever more impatient.

My new blog on MotorsTV went live today so all has not been lost. Check it out!
http://tinyurl.com/6ba8pwk

Till next time...

Now, where's my coat?

"Coming princess..."

No comments:

Post a Comment