Monday 31 January 2011

2011 F1 Season Starts here!

Well, this is it.

The F1 season officially kicked off on Friday with Ferrari's launch of the F150 - the car it hopes will go one better than last years effort and take Alonso to his third championship.
The new Sauber, Team Lotus and Lotus Renault GP (anyone else confused still?) have all been unveiled today and I have to say I like the look of all of them though perhaps my favourite is the Lotus - sorry, Team Lotus.

The 'other' Lotus doesn't look too bad I guess but I'm still not a fan of the black and gold livery - those colours belong to JPS sponsored cars only.

The new Sauber looks good in its new guise but I do not like all the brilliant white parts on the new Ferrari. Anyone else think they should have coloured them black?

Any way, much to do this week with reporting on the testing for www.motorsport.com, my column Full Throttle to finish, my blog for www.motorstv.com and a feature for www.crash.net.
And to top it all off it's my beautiful little girl's 6th birthday on Thursday so have much to do for that party I said she could have.
Dear god I hope those 10 children go easy on me...

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment